Friday, May 07, 2010

TWILIGHT IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the top ten baby names came out sometime this week, so guess what #1 for girls and #1 for boys are?? Isabella (Bella) and Jacob!!! Both names from twilight!!
Bella

Jacob
I personally HATE Twilight (no offence twilight lovers) I'm just not in to things that almost all teenages girls like, (example: lady gaga, Hannah Montana, the Jonas brothers, and high school musical) well its just my pet peeve I guess. here is a very informative article about baby names. Quote from Jennifer moss author of one in a million baby name book and fonder of babynames.com "Make sure the name can grow with your child and make sure they can live with it, Don’t make it too cutesy because think, can it work in the board room? Can they be a CEO?’’ 
My name is very unique I've never met someone with the same name/spelling!! its katalyn  But I go by Katy (: 
Toodles!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey twilight is sooo anoying!!!! Everyone is obsessed with it!!!!! EWWWWW!!!!! :) -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i love the fish!@nd i should put some on my blog!!! Cool. :) -Emma

    ReplyDelete